Fitness Links Friday: All About Coach Jim Saret’s FitFil Bootcamp
To commemorate the conclusion of Fitfil BGC, I will be posting links to blogs of Fitfil Ambassadors sharing their Fitfil experiences:
- Back on my best shape in 30 Days | 1St FitFil Cebu and Why it was a Hit to Cebuanos via cookmygarden
- I Miss the Fit-Fil Cebu Camp via chitgoks
- The FitFil Bootcamp Experience via my5pesostory
- My Fit Fil Cebu Camp Experience (So Far) via pinoylifewithpkd
- Coach Jim Saret’s FitFil Bootcamp Update- Week 2 via buddybuilders
- FitFil Fitness Boot Camp with Coach Jim Saret via littlerunningteacher
and links to video snippets:
- FITFIL Fitness Boot Camp Cebu Ambassadors interview
- Red Yumang – FITFIL Fitness Boot Camp Cebu Testimonial
- Yoga Warm-up at Fitfil BGC
- FITFIL Fitness Boot Camp Manila
Don’t forget to read my own testimonial as a Fitfil ambassador here.
About JennI'm Jenn, a 28-year old web developer/newlywed living in Taguig City, Philippines. At the start of 2009, I weighed in at 187lbs. In May 2011, my boyfriend of almost 9 years proposed to me and we walked down the aisle in January of this year. With all the recent changes in my life, I would like to document my journey to become my fittest and healthiest self by the time I am 30.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.