It’s 49 days to go ’til the big day. There are still some minor and a couple of major things we have to accomplish. I’m still not too worried yet (I’m not sure when I would be), but there are some pressing matters that we have to attend to IMMEDIATELY.
On top of everything, I will have to intensify my training and if possible come into the gym 5-6 days a week from now. Weight training is still of primary importance to me, but I have to make sure that I am also doing lots and lots of cardio. The hardest thing is to eat clean. EATING CLEAN, during the holiday season is IMPOSSIBLE. I will have to try my best to filter out what I eat whenever we go out with friends too. I think I have to follow a strict “21-days to break a bad habit” approach on this one.
I think I also need to do yoga again. My sleeping pattern is weird again.
Please please please wish me luck.
THINGS TO DO (the ones I can remember):
By end of December
- Distribute fabric to our PS – Fabric on hand, for distribution
- Hire a choir – Deciding on a supplier
- Print misalettes
Submit ML Give go signal to invitation printer Backgrounds for photo booth Finalize rings Finalize AVP
- Buy bearer’s outfit – Getting from my couturier
- Finalize bridal jewelry – Saw something I liked
- Finalize FOG suit and BM suit
- Print table numbers/stickers – Design finished, for printing
Finalize bridal car flower and offertory flowers
- Inform offerors and readers of their duty
- Gift registry
- Buy gifts for PS
- Buy gifts for suppliers
Buy shoes (for me)
- Buy cuff links for Rodney
- Buy prep dress
- Buy barong for FOB
- Buy neckties for male SS
- Buy bible
- Buy misc stuff (cork board, permanent markers, post its, stickers etc.)
- Finalize wedding car
- Rent car for my relatives from the province
- Taiwan visa
- Honeymoon accommodations
I love attending the Zumba classes at Gold’s Gym. I also want to try the other GGX they offer, so I got this schedule from the reception.
Some of the classes they offer are: zumba, pilates, tapless step, gold’s mix, yogilates, yogafit, definitions, core attack, cardio martial arts, bellydance, streetdance, core attack, jukari, spinning etc.
Schedules, classes and instructors are subject to change without prior notice. By the way, I don’t have any affiliations with Gold’s Gym. Just someone who goes there regularly. 🙂
- 1min walk, steady 15min jog, 2 sets – I have never ran consistently like this before. It was slow but I didn’t dare stop to walk until my 15 minutes are up. It was a personal achievement for me.
- Modified agility ladder drills (Used the patios at the garden of our condo complex. They are perfect replacements for an actual agility ladder!) – Fast Feet, Lateral Fast Feet (left and right), In and Out – This was tiring. And quite an ingenious exercise routine if I would say so myself.
- 2 sets 10 reps of squats and 2 sets of step ups
I loved this routine and I should try this again.
I know that sleeping early is one of those things that goes hand in hand with being fit in general. This is one of the hardest things to do for me.
I am nocturnal. I function well at night. Or so I’ve been telling myself.
I have tried a lot of things to keep off the habit of sleeping very very late (or early in the morning in my case). Like weight loss, I keep on going back to a cycle — trying, failing, trying, failing.
The one thing that worked for me was yoga, a year ago. I was sleeping properly a month after I started yoga, probably because I am dead tired by the end of the day. I should probably go back to it and practice it more seriously.
I want to be one of those people who sleeps early, wakes up early and eat my breakfast. Because I wake up late all the time, I don’t get to eat breakfast and I know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
I am definitely a work in progress and there’s a lot of bad habit to break. And believe me, I am dead set on breaking all of them!