It’s 49 days to go ’til the big day. There are still some minor and a couple of major things we have to accomplish. I’m still not too worried yet (I’m not sure when I would be), but there are some pressing matters that we have to attend to IMMEDIATELY.
On top of everything, I will have to intensify my training and if possible come into the gym 5-6 days a week from now. Weight training is still of primary importance to me, but I have to make sure that I am also doing lots and lots of cardio. The hardest thing is to eat clean. EATING CLEAN, during the holiday season is IMPOSSIBLE. I will have to try my best to filter out what I eat whenever we go out with friends too. I think I have to follow a strict “21-days to break a bad habit” approach on this one.
I think I also need to do yoga again. My sleeping pattern is weird again.
Please please please wish me luck.
THINGS TO DO (the ones I can remember):
By end of December
- Distribute fabric to our PS – Fabric on hand, for distribution
- Hire a choir – Deciding on a supplier
- Print misalettes
Submit ML Give go signal to invitation printer Backgrounds for photo booth Finalize rings Finalize AVP
- Buy bearer’s outfit – Getting from my couturier
- Finalize bridal jewelry – Saw something I liked
- Finalize FOG suit and BM suit
- Print table numbers/stickers – Design finished, for printing
Finalize bridal car flower and offertory flowers
- Inform offerors and readers of their duty
- Gift registry
- Buy gifts for PS
- Buy gifts for suppliers
Buy shoes (for me)
- Buy cuff links for Rodney
- Buy prep dress
- Buy barong for FOB
- Buy neckties for male SS
- Buy bible
- Buy misc stuff (cork board, permanent markers, post its, stickers etc.)
- Finalize wedding car
- Rent car for my relatives from the province
- Taiwan visa
- Honeymoon accommodations
I love attending the Zumba classes at Gold’s Gym. I also want to try the other GGX they offer, so I got this schedule from the reception.
Some of the classes they offer are: zumba, pilates, tapless step, gold’s mix, yogilates, yogafit, definitions, core attack, cardio martial arts, bellydance, streetdance, core attack, jukari, spinning etc.
Schedules, classes and instructors are subject to change without prior notice. By the way, I don’t have any affiliations with Gold’s Gym. Just someone who goes there regularly. 🙂
- 1min walk, steady 15min jog, 2 sets – I have never ran consistently like this before. It was slow but I didn’t dare stop to walk until my 15 minutes are up. It was a personal achievement for me.
- Modified agility ladder drills (Used the patios at the garden of our condo complex. They are perfect replacements for an actual agility ladder!) – Fast Feet, Lateral Fast Feet (left and right), In and Out – This was tiring. And quite an ingenious exercise routine if I would say so myself.
- 2 sets 10 reps of squats and 2 sets of step ups
I loved this routine and I should try this again.
Starting to see some definition on my legs. They are noticeably leaner. Need to do extra work on my inner thighs though.
Arms are also getting leaner, although they’re still way too big for my liking. It’s exciting to see changes and it makes me more motivated to continue!
My regular workout regimen right now is weight training 2 times a week (my trainer keeps on changing my program so I don’t get bored, but man, the intensity keeps building up!) and boxing once a week. I squeeze in a Zumba lesson per week too. I also have more energy on the treadmill which is now my bestfriend (elliptical not cutting it for me anymore, unless I raise the resistance level).
I am dreading squats now (overhead dumbbell squats in particular), but it’s toning my rear, so I can’t complain, can I? 😀
Still can’t believe I am living this lifestyle. Still in awe every time I go to the gym and actually enjoy it. I used to spend 30 minutes in there and can’t wait to get out. Now, I spend about 3-4 hours on gym days and can’t get enough!