It’s 49 days to go ’til the big day. There are still some minor and a couple of major things we have to accomplish. I’m still not too worried yet (I’m not sure when I would be), but there are some pressing matters that we have to attend to IMMEDIATELY.
On top of everything, I will have to intensify my training and if possible come into the gym 5-6 days a week from now. Weight training is still of primary importance to me, but I have to make sure that I am also doing lots and lots of cardio. The hardest thing is to eat clean. EATING CLEAN, during the holiday season is IMPOSSIBLE. I will have to try my best to filter out what I eat whenever we go out with friends too. I think I have to follow a strict “21-days to break a bad habit” approach on this one.
I think I also need to do yoga again. My sleeping pattern is weird again.
Please please please wish me luck.
THINGS TO DO (the ones I can remember):
By end of December
- Distribute fabric to our PS – Fabric on hand, for distribution
- Hire a choir – Deciding on a supplier
- Print misalettes
Submit ML Give go signal to invitation printer Backgrounds for photo booth Finalize rings Finalize AVP
- Buy bearer’s outfit – Getting from my couturier
- Finalize bridal jewelry – Saw something I liked
- Finalize FOG suit and BM suit
- Print table numbers/stickers – Design finished, for printing
Finalize bridal car flower and offertory flowers
- Inform offerors and readers of their duty
- Gift registry
- Buy gifts for PS
- Buy gifts for suppliers
Buy shoes (for me)
- Buy cuff links for Rodney
- Buy prep dress
- Buy barong for FOB
- Buy neckties for male SS
- Buy bible
- Buy misc stuff (cork board, permanent markers, post its, stickers etc.)
- Finalize wedding car
- Rent car for my relatives from the province
- Taiwan visa
- Honeymoon accommodations
10 minutes speed interval on treadmill
Whole body work out including squat, stiff leg deadlift, lateral raise etc.
30 mins 4 incline 4 speed on treadmill
boxer’s ab exercises
I look forward to my gym days. After every training sessions, I feel strong and lean and light. I had 10 minutes of speed interval on the treadmill and a total body weight training which makes me really really hungry because my metabolism goes hyperactive whenever I do weight training.
It’s so hard when you are doing it, you feel like you are dying right at that moment. But after every set, I feel rejuvenated and then we go on another set.
I can’t seem to get my stance and form right at the beginning, but I pick it up as we go along. I just seem to forget everything. Next time I should be more aware of what I’m doing so my trainer won’t scold me. 😀
I should also remember the names of the exercises we’re doing so I can list it down properly.
Today’s workout was intense! It was not planned like this, but I ended up with:
- 30 minutes speed interval on the treadmill (2mins inclined walk, 5mins run for each set)
- boxing: boxer’s warm-up, 6 rounds sparring, 3 rounds on bags, abs
- Zumba (1.5 hours of non-stop dancing)
I feel amazing!!!